Fishing Flags Protocol
1. Fish flags (and only fish flags) are to be flown from the starboard outrigger.
2. A flag flown upside down indicates a released fish.
3. Flags should not be flown for bluefish, bonito or false albacore.
4. Regardless of how many tuna are caught, no more than six tuna flags should be flown at any one time, with no tuna release flags.
5. Regardless of how many fish are caught, no more than one flag should be flown for dolpin, sharks or wahoo.
6. One flag for each billfish caught or released.
7. All fish flags whould be taken down by noon the following day (or run the risk of being nailed to the dock by envious dock neighbors).
"Protocol suggested by the Charter Association"
Website courtesy of LAST DOLLAR CHARTERS.
We don't tell fish stories, we show you the fish!
To book a charter, click the Human Click Button below!